Office 365 for students
The IT Department is providing the Microsoft Office suite to every student of master programs and bachelor’s degree for free. This means the latest version of the full Office productivity suite, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, and more available for offline and online use to best prepare you for class. As long as you are a student, you will be able to use this software for free.
• Install on up to 5 compatible PCs and Macs, plus 5 tablets (including Pad!)
• Use with OneDrive for automatic device syncing
• Gain valuable skills on the world’s most popular productivity software
• Use the same programs as your professors to ensure full file fidelity
To get your Office follow these simple steps:
- Visit: https://portal.office.com
Sign in with your school credentials for full editing capability.
Select your default language and click on “Install”.
*NOTE: If you already have an Office version installed on your computer, you will have to uninstall it first.