Department in figures
- More than 200 servers (75% virtual) distributed in 2 DC and the Cloud.
- More than 40.000 email accounts of students and alumni in the Cloud.
- More than 1.000 email accounts of employees in the Cloud.
- The computer rooms have been replaced by VDI with the capacity to support 1000 students from inside and outside of IE.
- More than 200 APs (WIFI access points) which manage more than 5000 devices daily.
- 292 incidents attended through Helpdesk between 2012 and 2014.
- 20 computer applications for different areas and internal departments.
- 118 technological projects initiatives expected to be carried out this year:
- 46 of BackOffice System
- 50 Web Channel (web pages)
- 22 IT Facilities
Evolution of registered incidents by the servidesk since 2011
Solved cases by the different support levels
Evolution of registered incidents by the servidesk since the year 2011 grouped by Priority